• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benji has became selfish with food since Bunny is back

moi

Mama Doe
As soon as it is food time he chases Bunny, and when the food is out he gets quite narky even though the food is scattered and theres enough for both. I am having to try and make sure one is in the run and one is in the shed at food time or he wont let Bunny eat x

Last edited:
Frosty likes to chase the other three away from food, I put out about five separate piles in each of the litter trays!!!

Mottle always chases Peaches (Mottle is a buck and peaches a doe) and Sunshine always chases his mum, Autumn. Must be a buck thing.

Sounds like you are doing what you can.

All mine seem to settle down together (at the same pile) in the end.

Buster likes to chase Alfie around when food is coming. He doesn't do anything if he catches him though and will eat next to him once food is down. Although if I give them a fenugreek crunchie if Buster finishes his first he will take Alfies off him :( I have to hold him back until Alfie has finished.

I have other buns that do this, but as its only been since Bunny had his 3 night stay at the vet Im worried. Also worried it'll stress Bunny out x

Back