• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Humane anti fox devices

Ninny

Warren Scout
Hi. Sorry for coming back and asking more questions. I suspect a fox is bothering my rabbits (never seen but heard it jumping over the fence when I go out). Its getting more persistent and tonight after chasing it away it came right back. My rabbits are safe and secure but its upsetting them. Do anti fox devices work and will it effect my other animals ( cats, rabbits and indoor rodents) . I also don't want to upset neighbours dogs.
I've just been looking at this

http://www.foxolutions.co.uk/fox-deterrents/foxwatch

Any advice gratefully received?

Many thanks

I have a foxwatch and the nite guard solar - not seen the fox in the garden since I started using it. :thumb:

We have 6 foxwatches and an electric line 'fence'.

Both are excellent - however they are only as good as your maintenance of them!!!! So check them every day. They ned new batteries every now and then and also during hard or wet winters etc they may need lenses replaced and switches mended - which the company who makes them will do for you.

We have 6 foxwatches and an electric line 'fence'.

Both are excellent - however they are only as good as your maintenance of them!!!! So check them every day. They ned new batteries every now and then and also during hard or wet winters etc they may need lenses replaced and switches mended - which the company who makes them will do for you.

Can you let me know who makes the electric fence?
Thank you :)

6!!!??? Im hoping with a small garden I'll only need 1 lol. I cant do electric fences though as kitty cats would not be amused. Thank you, I'll order 1 now :D

6!!!??? Im hoping with a small garden I'll only need 1 lol. I cant do electric fences though as kitty cats would not be amused. Thank you, I'll order 1 now :D

you need them to point in whatever directions the fox will come from.

Back