• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another bunny.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
I've just agreed to take in another rabbit!:shock:
Don't really want to after the last 2 lots if admissions- almost losing Basil 2 days after arrival due to bad teeth and then his heart stopping while under the GA.
We then lost Gigs who was supposed to go to fairly beloved, but went into stasis the day he was going to go. He then died while under GA during the dental.
In the same group we ended up keeping Josy because of cystitis and mastitis, which we are still treating.

Now this wee guy is 10 years old and in need of a new home, he isn't vaccinated but is neutered ( thankfully) but hasn't seen a vet since he was 2.
It's going to be a real squeeze but I doubt anybody will take in an old bunny when so many youngsters need a home. The one advantage is he is male because we have more females than males at the moment and I always feel male/ female bonds are the easiest!

Poor guy. :cry: How can somebody give up a 10 year old bun? Hopefully he will be healthy.

Piccies will be needed once you get him. :)

Wow a new home at 10. I can see why you took him in. Must be soooooo hard having to say 'no' although you have to sometimes. Look forward to pics.

Back