• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies don't hate me!

Nic.

Warren Scout
These guys have been so sweet and playful today! They normally just try their best to ignore me :lol: I'm trying to get them a little more used to me though by making them climb onto my lap to eat and I think it's paying off a little bit. They both jumped up onto the settee and came and played next to me. YAY. I also got some bunny licks from Lana for the first time ever and Luna let me stroke her even though she wasn't distracted with food :lol: So a very successful day, even if they did distract me from my revision quite a little bit haha :D

Its so rewarding when they let you stroke them isnt it? My two newest ones are the friendliest even though I have had the others for over a year!!!

Its so rewarding when they let you stroke them isnt it? My two newest ones are the friendliest even though I have had the others for over a year!!!

It is! These two aren't the most affectionate, so I get really excited whenever they're nice to me :lol:

Back