• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Nell is Already Giving Her Orders

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
'Where's my tea'........... !! ??

''About time too, it seems you just cant get the staff these days'' :roll:

'And I am now expected to carry my Monkey Nut all the way back to my house myself''..............:roll:

Oh my gosh that first photo! :lol: Were you not in fear for your life, Jane? :)

What an adorable hammy! :love: She'll soon have you stepping in time to her beat, won't she? ;)

A question though...do you know how peanuts came to be called monkey nuts? :lol: I don't think I could get the name out without bending in half laughing. :lol:

Oh my gosh that first photo! :lol: Were you not in fear for your life, Jane? :)

What an adorable hammy! :love: She'll soon have you stepping in time to her beat, won't she? ;)

A question though...do you know how peanuts came to be called monkey nuts? :lol: I don't think I could get the name out without bending in half laughing. :lol:

Okay. If no one else is going to ask I will. How did peanuts become to be called monkey nuts?
To be truthful this is the first time I have hear them called that.

She is an adorable hammy. I love her home. Cute. I can't wait to start hearing about all her adventures. Did I miss another thread about her? Where did she come from?

Okay. If no one else is going to ask I will. How did peanuts become to be called monkey nuts?
To be truthful this is the first time I have hear them called that.

She is an adorable hammy. I love her home. Cute. I can't wait to start hearing about all her adventures. Did I miss another thread about her? Where did she come from?

I was wondering that as well. She is gorgeous. I love the bar biting pic. Harvest used to do that loads in her chicken coop (mesh biting). Not so bad these days. (Moved to a hutch).

Back