• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Fish & the bunnies too

tabithakat64

Mama Doe
Morpheus and Neo are nearly five and are jaguar cichlids, they do fight a lot and are not really community fish, sadly Morpheus bullied two of the other new fish we got to death so were not getting any more fish whilst we still have him.

Neo

Morpheus with his scared up nose

Switch is a snake head he's really cute and you can't see it here but his fins are really blue.

This is Spike, he's a Jaguar catfish and he's about 30 cm long now , he was less than half that when he brought him two months ago. Switch has nearly doubled in size too.

Mike loves fish and had Morpheus and Neo since they were babies along with George the Plec who sadly died before we moved and our lovely Bichir Bob who sadly died from old age a couple of weeks ago.

Tish hogging Mikes side of the bed

We also inherited 7 goldfish with the house and Mike wants to build a koi pond next summer.

& because you can never have too many fluffy bunny pics

Cinna bun, coming in for a close up

nomming on some brambles

Katniss

with Prim

I promise you I do clean my bunnies out, I just seem to take photos first...:shock:

Back