• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binkies, Belgian Hare, Bunnies, Kitties....Woodlands Garden :) PIC HEAVY!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
:D

This is madam Ruby demanding a nose wash... to which Crystal obliged

Ruby playing with Willows tail..... so exciting she did a big binky!!

Willow hunting my hand!!

Last edited:
You have two of the most beautiful cats that I've ever seen :love: are they pedigrees?

The bunnies are gorgeous too. I especially have a soft spot for Belgian Hares. Stupid thing to say I suppose but I didn't realise how big they get! Seeing the bunnies next to the cats really shows how huge they are :shock::love:

Have the cats always been so chilled around the bunnies? I imagine that mine would never leave the house if there were bunnies that big about! She already avoids a whole area of our garden because she's petrified of the chickens

Last edited:
I want all your animals...and I don't even particularly like cats but yours are beautiful! :love:

Excellent piccies. What camera do you use?

You have two of the most beautiful cats that I've ever seen :love: are they pedigrees?

The bunnies are gorgeous too. I especially have a soft spot for Belgian Hares. Stupid thing to say I suppose but I didn't realise how big they get! Seeing the bunnies next to the cats really shows how huge they are :shock::love:

Have the cats always been so chilled around the bunnies? I imagine that mine would never leave the house if there were bunnies that big about! She already avoids a whole area of our garden because she's petrified of the chickens

Crystal the white one is a Tiffanie. Willow's mum was half maine coon, they have no idea who the father is!

Well I've had them both since kittens with rabbits so I've taught them to behave! I'd never leave them unsupervised but they actually enjoy interacting when we're all out. Ruby my belgian hare is 3 and I only rescued her in January, she was terrified of the cats to start with! My cats don't roam, they have supervised garden time, the garage and a run on the back of the garage so I have a very close relationship with them.

I used to have chickens!

Stunning photos, your animals are so beautiful. I'd love a belgian hare...
I'm jealous that your cats and bunnies get on so well too.

I LOVE Diva Ruby demanding noserubs from Crystal!

I was enjoying lovely animal pics, and I thought it couldn't get better, then up pops Archie and I went *swoon*

You've got a stunning family there!!

:love::love:

the photo of willow up the tree is gorgeous :love: love how they just mingle in with your bunnies, I think teddy is trying to watch the cats in one and learn how to climb tree's :lol:, your bunnies make your cats look small :lol::love:

Back