• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spay Help

i am going to get Skye spayed but i tried to get her into the rspca free neutering scheme but i missed out as i didnt realsie it was on till yesterday. She really needs spaying as she is having a phantom pregnancy at them moment and she is starting to hump Pepsi's head. Luckly Pepsi is tolerating her and has the patience for her. At them moment we cant afford to get her spayed as my brothers computer broke so that needed to be fixed. Is there anyone or another scheme that helps pay for spayes.

Would your vet let you pay in instalments? It really sounds as though she needs spaying ASAP.

The only things I can think of is check with local rescue's, sometimes they are cheaper to encourage owners to get their pets done. Also check with other vets as the prices vary, in my town they ranged from £50 - £100 per bun! And the £100 one wasn't even a rabbit savvy vet, they failed all the questions I asked :( and seemed uninterested in my girls.

Back