• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Theodore bun...

Rosie-Lil

Alpha Buck
After losing my Rosie-lil last year very suddenly I have longed for a rabbit in the house again. It just isn't the same. I wanted to wait as the thought of Rosie still brings a tear to my eye, however this little lad just fell into my lap. He was the last in his litter in p@h apparently, and my next door neighbours decided to buy him for their 3 year old. As it turns out, she is allergic and 'snowwy', now Theodore moved a short distance into his own bedroom last week. He is around 11 weeks, fairly friendly and a little monkey! Good pictures are hard to come by, so sorry for the qaulity.:oops:

2qibhxf.jpg

2eohbuh.jpg

124hro8.jpg

Thank you guys. He is a lovely little man. The lady next door said he was used for their group sesions and talks that they do in our local branch. He musn't have enjoyed it much as he really doesn't seem to be overly cuddly. :? :roll: He's warming to us now though.:love:

What a lucky lad to have fallen in such a savvy lap :0) he's lovely.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Back