• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Slipper & Blackavar are going to be famous!

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
A few weeks ago, I took my boys to be microchipped at Sheffield RSPCA as they were doing a special event. Whilst there, they asked if they could take our pictures for a feature in the Sheffield star during Rabbit Awareness week which is going to be Saturday 10th - Sunday 18th May.

I'm holding Slipper - well trying to hide behind him as I wasn't expecting it so hadn't done my hair or make up! One of the vets is holding Blackavar. I've never been in the paper before so everyone keep your eyes peeled for us :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hehe I will be doing. It's going into work, getting plastered all over fb - both my page & my bunnies page and I'm telling everyone to go check it out.

I need a life obviously :lol:

Hehe I will be doing. It's going into work, getting plastered all over fb - both my page & my bunnies page and I'm telling everyone to go check it out.

I need a life obviously :lol:

I would be the same!!

Look forward to seeing article and pics.

Back