• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

has anybody had trouble with garden buildings direct?

joeybun

Warren Scout
I ordered a 5 x 7 summerhouse from them in march. Although the delivery was quick, some parts where missing. This was pointed out by the delivery man who told me that he would inform the office once it opened and that somebody would get back to me about the delivery on the missing parts. However I didn't hear anything from them, so after a couple of days I rang the office, I was a bit annoyed to hear that they knew nothing of it. I was not left a list of what parts I should of had, and was not told by the delivery man what was missing so I had to write down all ID numbers that I had and email them off.
Anyway anout a week later the missing parts arrived but due to my brothers work/family/weather he only got round to putting it up today, only to find 2 side panels missing!!! :censored:
I think they had sent me the checking list for the smaller size as it said 2 x 3ft panels where as it needs 4.
Sorry for the essay :shock: but I was wondering if anybody else had experienced problems with this company?
Thank you in advance for getting back to me :)

Heres what I have so far (before the doors and roof felt are put on) I cant wait to start putting things in and to finally move the bunnies outside :D
20140427_162655_zps56cfde00.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20140427_162637_zps63102514.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

no experience with them but I hope it gets sorted for you soon. What you have so far looks great :thumb:

Thank you. I'm such an inpatient person I just want it up and ready :lol:
I'm sure they will send the missing parts quickly, but its just annoying as its the second time I've had to get in touch with them regarding something missing.

I don't think you're being unreasonable - I'd be fuming - but I'm probably more impatient than you!:lol:

I don't think you're being unreasonable - I'd be fuming - but I'm probably more impatient than you!:lol:

Oh I am fuming but I'm trying to be positive that they will reply to my email soon as I really don't want to ring them :lol:

They have got back to me and are sending the missing panels out so they should be here within the next few days.
I'd only heard good things about them, which is why I ordered the summerhouse from there but I've just found their Facebook page and seen a few comments about customers having trouble with parts missing from their orders.
I've got to say the company has been great getting back to me, but I don't think their communication between different departments is too good.
On a brighter note, hopefully it will all be ready for buns to go out bank holiday weekend :thumb: It's also given me more time to spy on the lucky buns on here with great housing, so I can steal some ideas ;):lol:

Back