• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hoppy Birthday xx

Schez

Mama Doe
My gorgeous velvety Rex Girly...

Stanleigh Rose :love:

2 today.xx

With your buddy Daisy Belle

Sitting pretty

Pot Bunny

My first bunny as an adult - the bunny who taught and continues to teach me bunny ways. :lol: I know now that perhaps I shouldn't have bought you that day from the garden centre considering the number in rescues but I just couldn't leave you. I tried ringing hubby at the time to ask if I could bring you home but the phone kept cutting out so I went for it anyway. :lol: his face was priceless when I came home with you and a car load of supplies... :oops::lol:

We saw the lady who gave us lots of info about rabbit care when we got you the other day when we were buying your presents. She's thrilled at how you are doing and loved having an update. :lol: the bunny who they said was aggressive and was nasty to the others. :( you just needed some patience and to be spayed. You loved Daisy as soon as you met, though Daisy was very timid and took time to warm to you.

I love you girly. Little O has said we should have got you a carrot cake but you have a birthday, herby tea being prepared instead... Although, is there enough room considering the dandelions O picked you?! :lol:

Hoppy birthday Stanleigh.xxx

*melts* REXES!!!!!

Hoppy birthday lucky little Rex girlie :wave:

That made me giggle what your boy said :lol:

P.s I consider getting a bunny from a garden centre a rescue anyway :wave:;)

Back