• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I do that?

miruuumiruuu

Young Bun
Hi
I know rabbits love to do their business on soft things(like bed ) so I think I have a good idea ,so can I put cotton woll in his litter tray? Can that affect him with something?

Last edited:
I think it would be a bit of a pain to keep clean and the urine might not soak down to the base like with normal litter. If you mean going on sofas/duvets etc. a lot of that is more related to the fact they hold a lot of human scent.

Bobmartin do shredded paper cat litter - I actually don't like it as much as the pelleted stuff but if you're looking for soft that would work. Or what they do love is some hay in their tray.

I agree with Tamsin. A nice layer of hay is the best thing to encourage them to go in their tray. :thumb:
Cotton wool could cause problems if bunny decides to eat any.

I agree with the above in saying put a layer of hay!
I also put any straying poops into the tray just to encourage, but obviously a few are going to get out:)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Back