• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some of my animal family enjoying the wonderful forage from parsnipbun :)

LaraFarah

Alpha Buck
The rabbits :love:

Amy and Darcy.

Martha, Jo and Meg (with Beth in the background, she got curious about a noise)

Molly.

Lucy.

Wolfy (Ivy didn't like it!)

Willow.

Rose.

And while May (the third goat) and the llamas also loved them - all I have got was blurs! In fact, this is my best photos of the boys :roll::lol:

Thank you for the replies :love:

They really enjoyed their treats and I have nearly run out! I love the way the chinchillas hold theirs :love:

Omg. How cute are the chins holding the forage in their little paws! :love: :love:

They are all brilliant pics. As if you have llamas and goats, that's awesome! :lol: I've always wanted a goat.

I love your herd of bunnies. :lol:

LLAMAS!!!! I mean, chins too (do they go as crazy as my Kurt for twigs and goji berries?), and bunnies of course, but FREAKIN' LLAMAS!!! :love:

Aww :love: they looked like they all enjoyed it :love: I love the pics of the goats and the llama, I've got 2 goats and I swear they are worse to try and photograph than my bunnies :lol: my buns always seem to give me really dirty looks if I give the goats any of their treats :lol:

Back