• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timmy and Mistys new set up!!!! Photos :)

What a great and neat looking setup! :thumb::D

Timmy and Misty are such a gorgeous pair :love: I especially love little Misty , she reminds me of my Pixie a little.

How big is the run and where did you get it from?

What a great and neat looking setup! :thumb::D

Timmy and Misty are such a gorgeous pair :love: I especially love little Misty , she reminds me of my Pixie a little.

How big is the run and where did you get it from?

Dont be fooled, my garden normally looks like a tip! lol And Timmy and Misty are naughty when it comes to poops... they do it everywhere :shock:

It is 8 x 6.5 from welfare hutches, and the hutch is from the hutch man on here x

It looks great! How do they like the runaround tunnel?

They were a bit unsure to start off with, although probably didnt help that my Dad tried to get them to go down it (hes not knowledable with buns:lol:) But once left alone they both went down and spent a good half hour going back and forth, clearly amazed that this new house was attached to there run :)

Back