• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 4 enjoying the sunshine on the grass together :)

How did I miss this post?

What a lovely picture of the four of them all together :love:

I would love grass that long well I know my guinea-pigs would!

Thank u both :wave: I keep saying it but I still can't believe it when I see them all together, I had to take a pic when I saw them all looking so happy on the grass :love: I moved the run as they did such a good job on the first patch of grass :lol: I've had to mow the rest of the lawn now tho it was getting a bit ridiculous :lol: As soon as their new run is connected, I'm getting going with bunny proofing the whole garden so they can free range again :D Now that will be a lovely sight :love:

awe gorgeous :love: love seeing them even more now they are a foursome :love::oops:

It was a bit strange for me at first, as happy as I was to see them all together, I kind of felt sad at 'losing' my pairs! But I think I'm more used to it now and it's lovely to see them snuggling with eachother, just the other day I saw all 4 snuggled together in one litter tray for the first time :love: didn't have my phone on me to grab a pic tho :cry: They r like different bunnies now, so much more active and Summer and Skye have become much better hay eaters :thumb: Summer even chooses hay over pellets quite regularly :shock: Can't wait til they have access to the run too, I'm so excited :lol:

They do look very contented together in that lovely long grass. I love love love seeing my four in a big rabbit heap when I go in to their shed :love:

I am amazed at how little they go outside. The grass in their run (24/7 access) is really really long!

Back