• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holiday Problems

Hi

I went on holiday for 2 days and my grandad was looking after the buns. I came back to find a new bag if food nearly all gone and whole box of treats gone. Also Skye wasn't her self. Pepsi an skye won't eat any thing and normally they are greedy. Also to Rosie and Skye pulling fur to make nests. ( Rosie and Skye do not come in contact with each other). I know the girls problem is not his fault it's jus that he has over fed them and gave them nearly a months worth of food in 2 days. I gave him a list of what to feed them and it seems to me he has ignored that.
Skye is also constantly pulling fur and pulled nearly a handful out of her mouth incase shed choked on it

What a nightmare! Are you just going to give them hay for a couple of days to help their digestive system to get back on track?

Back