• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Broken bond?

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
*cries*

My two girls Sylvie and Iris are not happy :cry: when I went I. Yesterday it was obvious they had a falling out :(

Iris (daughter) won't let Sylvie anywhere near her.....she chased her away, there have been some fur pulled although can't see or feel any bite marks.

Sylvie is quite unhappy and I get the vibe she is confused :oops: Sylvie can be a bit bossy and overbearing to Iris, I wonder if she has pushed her too far plus a bit of spring fever :cry:

They un neutered as I wasn't meant to keep them! I rescued them on a whim (some will remember their story :wave:) anyway they are booked in for a few weeks time but when I go into work tomorrow I will rebook for sooner BUT what do I do mean time? They seem to be managing and no full on fights, but what if that changes? I don't have a neutral space to rebond.........do I just wait to see if it settles down?

Will the trip and stress to the vet for spaying kick start them into bonding again? Help :cry:

Can you bring the spay forward? If not keep an eye on them and maybe separate if it gets really nasty. When they have been spayed you will need to be careful they aren't fighting and pulling each other's stitches out

Back