• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Auntie Di (Mrs B) :wave:

tashp90

Warren Veteran
8e7abagy.jpg

"thankz for taking such good care of us. We won't stop eating our goodie bag long enough for mumzi to take picci hehe! We seez you soon Auntie Di. Lovez youuuu"

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

I am missing the little girls so much.............. but hopefully they will be back again to stay very soon.:thumb: xxxxxxx Thank you for posting such lovely photos. :D:D:love::love:

Another admirer here :wave::love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
aww its nice to know they have admirers :love:

I am missing the little girls so much.............. but hopefully they will be back again to stay very soon.:thumb: xxxxxxx Thank you for posting such lovely photos. :D:D:love::love:
They sure will be :D they have decided to sleep on top of the cage here no :roll: ive made a cover out of cardboard to make it like the one at yours :lol: xxx

I may need to download it, they've been going crazy since about 8:30 :roll:

Perhaps worth a try. :thumb: Having said that though, I currently go to bed around 8.30- 9.00 pm, so if you are still around at that time they no doubt will still be pretty active..............they are young buns.....and so,so, sooooo adorable.:love::love:

Back