• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Facebook link. This has to be the most amazing rabbit/hare sculpture.

Brilliant!! Some of the other photos are great too if you scroll through. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:love::love::love::love:

Puts this one at our local garden centre to shame...

Didn't help that when I showed my husband, he looked at it and went...it's got boobs! :shock: *facepalm*

On the shame... :oops::oops::oops:

Didn't help that when I showed my husband, he looked at it and went...it's got boobs! :shock: *facepalm*

we always have a laugh at the topiary there :lol:

I can't even tell what it is :oops: well I know it's supposed to be a rabbit, but if I saw that in my local garden centre, I'd be like "wtf is that supposed to be?!" :oops:

Beautiful. :love:

I can't even tell what it is :oops: well I know it's supposed to be a rabbit, but if I saw that in my local garden centre, I'd be like "wtf is that supposed to be?!" :oops:

:lol::lol::lol: Its pretty bad and bet its really expensive too. Doubt I would have thought rabbit, looks more like a bear but the head is so wrong. :lol:

Back