• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at his smooshy face!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Kerbie is just so adorable :love:

Not happy with being put in the carrier while we changed the puppy pads and hay!

awe he is so pretty :love: did he get anything for looking so completely gorgeous :lol:

and hows the bonding going looks good by the pictures :D

Awww... :) We call that 'oozing through the bars' when Pip does it. :D
I love those Cabrio carriers. I wanted some for mine but they are so spency! :shock:

Kerbie is adorable :love:

awe he is so pretty :love: did he get anything for looking so completely gorgeous :lol:

and hows the bonding going looks good by the pictures :D

He got a few pellets, I never usually give into the rabbits when they beg but he's just painfully cute :lol: and Leo eats more pellets than him at food time so he needs hand feeding a few anyway.

It's going well thank you :) we just cleaned them put again and added a litter tray but still hay all over the pen, if it's all still fine tomorrow night then we'll give them an extra panel seeing as there isn't as much moving about room now!

Awww... :) We call that 'oozing through the bars' when Pip does it. :D
I love those Cabrio carriers. I wanted some for mine but they are so spency! :shock:

Kerbie is adorable :love:

He just looks like he's smiling all the time :love:

I love the cabrio, I want to replace all of my carriers with them:D My bf actually broke this one :roll: the clip on the front needs closing on an angle now.. :lol:

Oh dear :shock: I take it he is in the doghouse for that? :( God help my OH if he ever breaks something for the pets, I really let him have it. :evil: I know he's a clumsy oaf though, so I really should let it slide. :roll:

Smiling bunnies = :love:

Back