• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quidco Website Savings - Insured 4 Buns and will be paying less than the cost of 3!

Dippy_Danni

Warren Scout
Does anyone use Quidco?

I took out 4 seperate insurance policies from Helpucover via the Quidco site today and will get the 1st month free on all 4 buns on the multipet offer - The premium is £7.81 Per Bun Per Month = a saving of £31.24 in total.

Also because I accessed their page using the Quidco website, I will receive £24 Cashback per policy into my bank account in a few weeks time. That's a total of £96 to come back.

Add the Cashback to the multipet discount and the whole saving is more than 1 years insurance for 1 bun.

Later on I placed an order on the PAH site in the same way, took up the 3 for 2 offer on Burgess Excell Adult Pellets (3x 4kg for £16.00) Chose the collect in store method and it was ready to collect within the hour. Will get 4% cashback from that too.

<Feeling Accomplished> :D

:thumb:

Join up with the Quidco website and there are masses of businesses who offer either a percentage or a specific amount in cashback and/or voucher codes too.

Most of the 'big names' are signed up there.
Argos, Sky, BT, Tesco, Aldi (All of the main supermarkets) B&Q, Matalan, Most Insurance Companies, Halfords, Boots, Currys, Next, Argos, House of Fraser, The Body Shop, Wickes, Groupon, Disney Store, PC World. There are 100's to look for.

For the pets, PaH, The Range, Pet Supermarket and Monster Pet Supplies are there but you can do a general search which brings up 1000's of products :D

Thanks for that. I'd been considering insuring my three and £73 back on the 3 policies is brilliant!

ETA; the other thing quidco is really good for is keeping you up to date with promo codes. You can subscribe to your favourite sellers and they'll send you an email if they have codes or a higher than usual rate of cashback :wave:

Thanks for that. I'd been considering insuring my three and £73 back on the 3 policies is brilliant!

ETA; the other thing quidco is really good for is keeping you up to date with promo codes. You can subscribe to your favourite sellers and they'll send you an email if they have codes or a higher than usual rate of cashback :wave:

I think you have to box a bit clever to get the £24 cb on each policy. If you go to Helpucover via Quidco and insure the 1st pet, Helpucover will then give you the option to insure another pet. I didn't take the option up there because even though the 1st policy pruchase is all tracked by Quidco, I don't know if subsequent policies bought from the Insurance site also track, so I used Quidco to take me to Helpucover for each policy. This has now tracked the 4 seperate purchases so I know I have the full £96 to come back. You still get the multi-pet discount from the Insurer each time but make sure you quote the policy number for the 1st policy each time - You get the policy number for each policy when the Direct Debit Mandate is confirmed and it appears on their confirmation e-mail. Just make sure you quote the ref number from the 1st policy :D

Also if you shop online for groceries from Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury, Ocado or Waitrose, you can save your log in details on you Quidco account and check for savings there before you shop with the retailer.

Back