• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny is not right :(

moi

Mama Doe
As far as I can see poops are fine but its hard to say as he lives with Benji. But hes not eating or moving much :( Vets tomorrow x

Just read this so he is probably in bed by now but if not could you put him on his back on your knee and give him a firm but gentle tummy massage then get him upright and syringe some water down him? I do this with mine if they seem a bit off colour. It may not improve things, depending what the problem is but it won't hurt him either.

Just read this so he is probably in bed by now but if not could you put him on his back on your knee and give him a firm but gentle tummy massage then get him upright and syringe some water down him? I do this with mine if they seem a bit off colour. It may not improve things, depending what the problem is but it won't hurt him either.

Ive gave him some water and rubbed his tummy, I didnt put him on his back though as that would be too stressful so I rubbed his tum while upright on my chest. We are off to the vets soon. x

Back