• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to get your bunnies to pose for pictures...

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Whistle! :lol:

Summer was munching hay but was being really nosy at the same time, she looked really cute so I tried to take a pic but she wouldn't keep still! Don't even know what made me whistle at her but I did and she stopped munching and froze with hay still in her mouth :lol: She'd start munching again then stop every time I whistled :lol:

And it worked on Heidi and Dash too...

Don't ask me why some of the pics didn't crop down and I can't be bothered doing them again! Still hate the new photobucket!!!

My oh had this put on canvas. He had his favourite treat stuck to the end of a stick.
huze5unu.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Adorable! :love: Amy is almost always licking my hand when she sits to next to me, and pauses whenever someone comes in or there's a noise on the telly, them resume almost immediately.

Thanks all :wave: Really should start using my proper camera and not just my phone!!

:lol: me too! I can't be bothered though, I can take pictures on my phone and upload them to here or fb immediately if I want to. With my camera I'd have to faff about downloading to my laptop then uploading to photobucket and copying over here :roll: CBA!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol: me too! I can't be bothered though, I can take pictures on my phone and upload them to here or fb immediately if I want to. With my camera I'd have to faff about downloading to my laptop then uploading to photobucket and copying over here :roll: CBA!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am the same. Plus I think my phone has the same megapixels as my camera. Although camera has better zoom I suppose

Back