• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Miss Winter Bottom x

Panjanda

Alpha Buck
So my new poorly girl is doing ok ( fingers crossed), she was so good this morning and took her antibiotics and then let me bath her eyes ,nose and feet.....
After her wash....
77ecdf2a6b91b77f3aa77a907a1a39e1.jpg

df023046c1bdcba01acd1207841c5620.jpg

Having a cuddle after....
1a52e2398b7e1c0f1dfce20d186a9845.jpg

Then she had a good run around , she is SO naughty and was into everything and doing binkies it was very cute and funny x

She was so naughty that I have changed her name from " Winter " to " Little Miss Winter bottom"
Just look at her naughty face this evening ....
a5d3bd69e447f7f1937a1534b62f2ceb.jpg

Last edited:
Aw she's gorgeous :love: I was like you, I wouldn't imagine I'd choose a REW but some of the gorgeous ones I see on here have turned me :lol: Glad to hear she's improving!

Aw she's gorgeous :love: I was like you, I wouldn't imagine I'd choose a REW but some of the gorgeous ones I see on here have turned me :lol: Glad to hear she's improving!

Her personality just got to me, she hasn't sneezed today till she ran around this evening so think she over did it . So she is back in her cage resting xx she is so lively though, if you open her cage she jumps straight out and is off :lol:

Back