• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Colonel Colin is Feeling Better Today

Oh he's absolutely glowing in those pictures! :D
Are those plastic Easter eggs in the background on the first one? :shock: Does he play with them?

Glad to hear you are recovered, Colonel! :love:
(((((Hugs))))) to you Jane. xxxx

Oh he's absolutely glowing in those pictures! :D
Are those plastic Easter eggs in the background on the first one? :shock: Does he play with them?

Glad to hear you are recovered, Colonel! :love:
(((((Hugs))))) to you Jane. xxxx

:lol: No, it's a childs toy, it rattles when moved. Colin pushes it about a lot but he cant hear the racket it makes as he's as deaf as a post !!

:lol: No, it's a childs toy, it rattles when moved. Colin pushes it about a lot but he cant hear the racket it makes as he's as deaf as a post !!

:lol: Oh dear, must be terribly distracting for you then. :) My kids lost a lot of their small child toys due to the noises they made, I sympathize.

You've made me think of something. I've been wondering why Mimzy has been tearing at his flooring more than usual lately and attributed it to whatever has been ailing him, but since he is also deaf I wonder if that is how he is trying to communicate with me? He does seem to associate it with me coming to stop him from doing it and then he hops right over and begs for a treat. Hm. Rabbit : 1, dumb hoomin : zip! :lol:

:lol: Oh dear, must be terribly distracting for you then. :) My kids lost a lot of their small child toys due to the noises they made, I sympathize.

You've made me think of something. I've been wondering why Mimzy has been tearing at his flooring more than usual lately and attributed it to whatever has been ailing him, but since he is also deaf I wonder if that is how he is trying to communicate with me? He does seem to associate it with me coming to stop him from doing it and then he hops right over and begs for a treat. Hm. Rabbit : 1, dumb hoomin : zip! :lol:

Mimz has been reading the 'How to Train Your Human' Handbook :thumb: :D :lol:

Back