• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Horrific Breeding Establishment in LA- *DISTRESSING IMAGES*

I've spent time in the Sherman Oaks area...there's barely enough room for the people there, much less animals.

Those poor bunnies. I feel sick. :cry:
How in the heck can that place have been approved and the people there have been encouraged to come to the shelter to work with rabbits?? What a load! :evil:

It galls me to see how someone can bald faced lie like that when the evidence is obvious behind them. Are they blind or just stupid?

I just can't get the image of that poor Himmie at the end out of my mind. All those poor babies. People sicken me. :evil:

I just read the story, I could look at the pictures or video in fear of what I'd see. I can't believe they think it's acceptable for the buns to stay where they are? Maybe they should try a day living in the sane conditions and then see what they say! :evil::censored:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cannot even bring myself to click that link because I know I would be blubbing all day!! But I will send out a lot of love into the universe for those poor creatures. Mankind can be so damn cruel...

There was an appeal on facebook about it, a couple of weeks ago from some of the American rescues.
The pictures were horrendous :censored:, it broke my heart as there was a little bunny who looked like Hershel.

Poor bunnies :( I don't understand what's going on with the local animal control there - why are they ok with that :?

I've been following this via Bunny World Foundation on Facebook, so sad. I can't believe the authorities are standing in the way of the Bunny World Foundation from helping too (and they've put down healthy buns who had foster homes waiting for them)! :shock: :cry:

Back