• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is Biscuit's home - clean as

That looks perfect!!!! Biscuit, hey Biscuit....fancy a hooman room mate? I am fully litter trained, can drink out of a bowl....rather like a bottle....of beer, and don't chew any wires, skirting board, cardboard boxes........any chance for me?

I see no biscuit! I'm betting it didn't look like that within 5 minutes of biscuit being allowed back in!:lol:

I see no biscuit! I'm betting it didn't look like that within 5 minutes of biscuit being allowed back in!:lol:

He was there, he was sat at my feet begging for a treat :love:

Its just as tidy now and he's been in here ever since!!

Damn, you have your hands tied with a baby and your bunny area is still infinitely tidier than mine :lol:

Biscuit is very lucky!

Wow, Biccy has lots of nice hidey spots! :D I wish I could get Mimzy to use tunnels and such but he just eats them. :( Cardboard boxes too.

We need to have copies made of you Gray, and distributed to all our messy bunny houses. :lol:

Every day I hoover up any hay, dustpan and brush and pick up any loose poops that take flying lessons as he leaps out of the tray (Biscuit is 100% litter trained and has been since he was 9 weeks old).

Biscuit needs lots of hidey holes, he is a 'bunnys bunny' and does not like being held and has a very strong fight or flight instinct. He gets nervous of noises etc, so often bolts into one of his holes. However, just to prove me wrong he's fallen asleep in the middle of the room with nothing protecting him :roll:

Its a little messier at this exact moment as i'm not feeling great, so the morning hay clean up hasn't happened, damn pain meds make me rather iffy at times!

Thanks everyone, i'm quite proud of this room, I work in here from 8am > 5:30pm every day so I like it fairly tidy and it means Biscuit gets plenty of human attention while he's on his own :)

Back