• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's your favourite bit of a rabbit?

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
Mine has to be the tongue! I know I probably come across as a lunatic, but I can't resist a bunny tongue! I love seeing them & I especially love them licking me :love: thank you Dexy for introducing me to true bunny love :love::love::love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bunny moufs :love::love:
The tongue is a good one though. I love when they lick one nostril and then the other :oops::lol:

Wiggly sniffer! :love::love:

Bunny+diagram.jpg

I like tummies :love: especially ones that are different coloured from the rest of their coat! I also love bunny tails, the longer the better :lol:

Oh god, don't make me choose! The wittle front paws, the oversized back ones, the chubby tummy, the fluffy wuffy tail and big bunny butt, the back of the neck which is the most perfect place to bury your face in, the strokable, soft earsies, the big smiling eyes, the twitchy sniffy nosey, and the pouty mouth with the most pink and adorable tongue! I can't decide- ALL!

I do like the dainty front paws that fool you into forgetting about the super strong mammoth back feet, but definitely the neck/behind ear areas. So soft and one of the few places they'll deign to let you stroke.

Oh Gosh! I'm in love with every bit of Pickles. :love: Maybe my favourite bit is that ultra soft triangle at the top of his neck, between his ears? Or his whiskers, especially the crinkly ones. Or his pink wiffly nose with the teeny little scar on it. Or his gorgeous fluffy yellow feet when they stick out behind him as he flops, but then when he does that his big round tummy squidges out sideways and that's adorable too. And then there are his beautiful brown eyes that flicker when he dreams. His mouf of course is true perfection, so sweet and pink and basil flavoured when he kisses me. And his daft little scut that's too small for him - that is virtually edible. It's very hard to choose!

EARS. I loove to play with bunny ears.. Luna won't let me, but Lana will :D

On a totally different note, I love those names! Lana & Luna :love::love::love: have you any pictures lurking around anywhere for me to squee over?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back