• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nebuliser noise issues

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
I think my neighbour is now taking issue with the noise of the nebuliser (we've moved on from the noise of the lawnmower :roll:) and has started playing loud music whenever I put it on (which then doesn't stop for a few hours).

It's on top of a car air filter which removes some of the noise. Anyone got any ideas of how I could make it any quieter? It's nowhere near the joining wall since I moved it several months ago. TBH I can't see how she can even hear it as it's already pretty quiet but it's happening too often to just be a coincidence so I guess she must be able too!

They aren't even loud, how can she possibly hear it next door? I wouldn't worry too much, maybe use it at sensible hours if you are really worried.

My nebuliser doesn't make enough noise to be heard next door. I think you're being very considerate.
Perhaps go next door to chat, as someone suggested.

If it wasn't for the screaming and swearing I would but I'm quite scared of them tbh! The noise does seem to go through our walls quite easily, I did have it on a desk for a while and the noise downstairs was horrendous.

Back