• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed or Wendy house?

Izzybun

Young Bun
I'm planning on getting a shed or Wendy house soon as I'm soon bonding 3 bunnies and then if that works out then I will later bond 2 more into the group and wanted a bigger set up but don't know which one is best?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would go for a shed, you can stand up in them so much more comfortable for you to be in with the buns, or cleaning out etc, and they are tall enough to add another level, and you can paint them up and make them look just as pretty as Wendy houses.

I have a 7 x 5 foot Wendy house for 2 bunnies, they love it. Yes the only problem is stooping over trying to clean it, I have to drag everything out to wash it down outside and bend over on my hands and knees to clean the floor.

i could be wrong but i think generally with sheds you get more space for your money? also as others have said the added height and room for more levels etc :thumb:

A shed if you have room.
I've had both & I currently have a Wendy house & am always cracking my head on it!

Back