• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Baby Rachel

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
I was contacted a couple of weeks ago about a little baby bun that had been found alone in a garden. Nobody knew where the little bun had come from, but some of the neighbours had seen a domestic bun living loose in the area. Well the little baby is here now :)

I think baby is a female (not 100%, her bits are so tiny!). The people who found her assumed male and were calling her Richard. They suggested Rachel when I said she may be a girl.

She's very timid and jumpy, but I can handle her so I don't think she's a wildie.

This cardboard box is where she was living. I left the box in her pen so she has a space to feel safe. She hides under the Shredded Wheat box.

Oh my.... :love: What a precious! She looks almost exactly like the bunny of a friend of mine from another forum. That bunny's name was Binkles.
Hello Rachel (((snuggles))) you are safe and loved now, sweetheart. :love:

How funny that she hides in a cereal box. Pip used to hide in a Snapple box, till she grew too big and got herself trapped in it one day. :roll:

She's definitely got a little mane growing :love: But I don't know enough about genetics to know if it's possible for a wildie cross to have a mane.

She's still scared and hiding a lot, but I can tell from the trail of tiny poos that she's exploring the pen when I'm not looking.

I'm guessing she's about 6-8 weeks, does anyone have a better idea of how old she could be?

Back