• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Amazing Rabbits :)

LaraFarah

Alpha Buck
Hello.

I have got six amazing rabbits who lives happily in a group :love: This forum have helped me so much with the bonding and finding out the best way to give Darcy his medicine so thank you all so much!

Without any further ado, here are the photos! (sorry these were taken on my phone)

Nine years old Darcy (who is currently poorly but is on vet treatment and responding very well)

Six years old Martha;

Now for the three years old sisters;

Jo;

Beth;

Amy;

Meg;

Sitting under the car;

The girls grazing nearby when I give Darcy his medicine;

Darcy on most days flop on my lap :love: I actually have to ensure that he doesn't relax too much and fall off!

Darcy with three of his girls;

Inside of their shed;

Part of their outdoor space;

Hope you enjoyed the photos :D

Aww! Cuties:love: your shed looks like its an old barn! I love it. I bet my buns would love your outdoor play area :love:

Awwwwww. What a lovely sight; a garden full of furries!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww! Cuties:love: your shed looks like its an old barn! I love it. I bet my buns would love your outdoor play area :love:

It is an old barn - you are right. I am just so used to calling their sleeping area shed as they used to live in a shed! :lol::oops:

Little Women fan? :D cute bunnies!!

How can you tell?! ;)
Thank you very much - I am very fond of them!

Thank you all for your wonderful comments :love:

They will be moving to a bigger, more enriched area soon - just currently building their bedroom!

Back