• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which is better......

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
Uppy ears, loppy ears or helicopter ears? In your opinion of course as it's very subjective. Plus it's any excuse to show off my buns :lol:
mepa8upu.jpg

gyzehy6a.jpg

The lovely Rosie who was with me briefly:
9ymumyny.jpg

Or these two that I'm bunny sitting for a friend:
sazupury.jpg

na3ymate.jpg

Add your own helicopter, uppy and loppy too :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm an "uppy" fan and always was.... Then I had my Frenchie.... :)

I like all ears! Just love bunny earsies so much :love::love::love:

Hehe bunny ears are cute. I'm going to get shot for this, but I think loppy ears are my favourite followed by uppy and finally helicopter. I think helicopter buns always look a bit lop sided :oops: sorry helicopter bunnies, you're still cute :love:

I love lop ears, they're my all time favourite. :love::love::love:

ETA: Look at bridge bun Harry's ears... how can you not love lops?

Definitely Uppy Eared, or as the RWAF called them "Rabbity Rabbits":lol:

No disrespect to the lops though, all bunnies are goregous and Im probably just biased anyway:D

I did see on the RWAF facebook page about a month ago that lops are more favoured and uppy eared stay in rescues longer, and that made me sad.:cry:

Definitely Uppy Eared, or as the RWAF called them "Rabbity Rabbits":lol:

No disrespect to the lops though, all bunnies are goregous and Im probably just biased anyway:D

I did see on the RWAF facebook page about a month ago that lops are more favoured and uppy eared stay in rescues longer, and that made me sad.:cry:

Awww no :cry: why? Uppy ears are just as cute as loppy ones! :cry:

I'm an "uppy" fan and always was.... Then I had my Frenchie.... :)

ditto. Half the reason I wanted another frenchie was that I missed seeing those silly ears flapping around as he ran :oops:

I like both, but if I had to choose for bunnies to only have one or the other it would be uppy.

I picked Doughnut as I love lop ears, I love the way she runs over and they flap at the side. Helicopter ears are cute though, she sometimes has these til it flops back down.

I picked Doughnut as I love lop ears, I love the way she runs over and they flap at the side. Helicopter ears are cute though, she sometimes has these til it flops back down.

Yes! My favorite thing about lops is how their ears bounce around with they run. My favourite thing about uppy ears is how cute they look when they pull them down to wash them :love:

Slipper had helicopter ears yesterday too, he stuck one up for a bit, then lopped it again.

I like lops washing their ears. Doughnut does her face and then two paws grooming her ear down and then one paw directing it into her mouth so she can lick and nibble the end clean. So cute.

Back