• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do your bunnies like it?

chloeturner

Warren Veteran
Noserubs, of course ;)

For Lola its the ears. Every night I plonk myself on the floor with her, she hops up onto my knee and I rub her head with my thumb and use my fingers to tickle around her ears. Always results in tooth purrs!

She's gives out her fair share of grooms too.

How does your rabbit(s) like it? :wave:

They don't!

Well I think they secretly do because they sometimes forget themselves and they look like they are quite enjoy it but then they remember and run away :lol:

Buster loves a neck massage, his ears rubbed (inside and out) and his face! Alfie a bit of a neck massage and maybe a scratch in between his ears with one finger only, for a short amount of time :wave:

Yes, cheeks here too, even down to his whiskers. He's got a bit of a boney forehead so along the jaw and around the ears works best :lol:

Nose, behind ears, cheeks, down spine. Ludo loves it all. He even lets me touch his chin. (Just me, not anyone else).

He tooth grinds to let me know when I'm hitting the spot. :love:

Back