• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marbles that cannot be comfortable!

:love:

I'm really loving this Wabbit Wednesday, I think we should have it every week! Getting to know who's got which buns is great :D

:love:

I'm really loving this Wabbit Wednesday, I think we should have it every week! Getting to know who's got which buns is great :D

It's nice isn't it? It's encouraged me to post a pretty 'pointless' picture of marbles which I wouldn't normally do but it's nice to read the stories that might not otherwise have been posted.

Aww lovely pic. I'm enjoying seeing all the buns too. Finding it hard to keep up and say how lovely they all are :lol::lol::love::love:

Nope that definitely can't be comfy! That's one lazy bunny! I think I can beat laziness though:
ype6udas.jpg

Blueberry was so comfy flopped out, he just stuck his face in his bowl without getting up :roll:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope that definitely can't be comfy! That's one lazy bunny! I think I can beat laziness though:
ype6udas.jpg

Blueberry was so comfy flopped out, he just stuck his face in his bowl without getting up :roll:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha! Very lazy! Marbles will quite often munch on stray strands of hay that happen to be within reach when she's lying down :lol:

Back