• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If your bunny won a competition....

MummyBunnyEm

Mama Doe
Which competition do you think they would win?

I think Barney would be a good competitor for the biggest ears :thumb:

Buster would win naughtiest bun! Last night I was playing games of tug of war with him and strips of wallpaper he kept stripping off the wall and wanted to eat! I had to drag him away god knows how many times from getting behind the TV to the wires, he has no fear of me what so ever! (still makes me laugh though, naughty is cute!) :D

Biggest group of asbos!!! I have replanted my garden 3 years in a row and still have no plants at all left!!! :lol:

Buster would win naughtiest bun! Last night I was playing games of tug of war with him and strips of wallpaper he kept stripping off the wall and wanted to eat! I had to drag him away god knows how many times from getting behind the TV to the wires, he has no fear of me what so ever! (still makes me laugh though, naughty is cute!) :D

Are you sure he didn't want to redecorate! :lol:

Lady Jane woukd win - Best Diva Bun, and Miss Bunny World

Buttercup would win best tunnel digger

Dandelion would win best dandelion eater

Clover would win the softest fur competition.

Bobby would win "the dopiest bun" and Rosie would win "the gruntiest bun" competitions. Lol :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Shadowfax would win the cutest bunny competition. :lol: She is ADORABLE!

Xena would win the most happy floppy bun competition, every time I look at her she's flopped out on her back. :lol:

And I'm sorry, but Fiver would win the most stroppiest rabbit competition by miles! Last night he ATTACKED me because I was stroking Shadowfax, he then attacked Shadowfax because she dared to move. He then jumped onto a pillow and started furiously digging and biting it whilst grunting and trying to bite me every time I tried to remove him. :evil: He was constantly growling, grunting and generally making extremely angry noises. :lol:

Frankie would win 'Biggest bumbles from a small bunny' award :shock:

Cookie would win Laziest bun. She'll do a couple of straight up in the air binkies before snuggling down again, as if to say that's my exercise for the day, I'm done :roll:

Lola would win best at begging for treats :lol:

Shadowfax would win the cutest bunny competition. :lol: She is ADORABLE!

Xena would win the most happy floppy bun competition, every time I look at her she's flopped out on her back. :lol:

And I'm sorry, but Fiver would win the most stroppiest rabbit competition by miles! Last night he ATTACKED me because I was stroking Shadowfax, he then attacked Shadowfax because she dared to move. He then jumped onto a pillow and started furiously digging and biting it whilst grunting and trying to bite me every time I tried to remove him. :evil: He was constantly growling, grunting and generally making extremely angry noises. :lol:

I think Fiver should enter the diva competition along with Lady Jane!

Bramble is very similar to Fiver. She honestly thinks she owns the house. She'll jump up onto the sofa, lick my boyfriend then turn around and nip me! Like she's telling me to get off her sofa :lol:
Sometimes I think she's being nice and just trying to get my attention by sitting in my lap, but no, she'll get on her back paws and dig on my chest.
She's such a little terror. :lol:

Bramble is very similar to Fiver. She honestly thinks she owns the house. She'll jump up onto the sofa, lick my boyfriend then turn around and nip me! Like she's telling me to get off her sofa :lol:
Sometimes I think she's being nice and just trying to get my attention by sitting in my lap, but no, she'll get on her back paws and dig on my chest.
She's such a little terror. :lol:

Fiver does this to me. He comes over all nice and bows his head for a stroke...then boxes me. :roll: I usually shove him off the bed when he does that, and he runs off grunting at me. :shock: Having said that, he is a bit of Mammy's boy and will usually come over and snuggle up to me in bed to get his nose kissed..but don't tell him I told you. ;) :lol:

Fiver does this to me. He comes over all nice and bows his head for a stroke...then boxes me. :roll: I usually shove him off the bed when he does that, and he runs off grunting at me. :shock: Having said that, he is a bit of Mammy's boy and will usually come over and snuggle up to me in bed to get his nose kissed..but don't tell him I told you. ;) :lol:

:lol: I could only wish for that! I have Biffy who's pretty nice so atleast I've got one that grooms me :lol:

Back