• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where do your indoor buns sleep?

Kirotea

Mama Doe
Just wondered where do your indoor bunnies sleep?

Millie and Maddie lay on the carpet when free range and on the lino floor when in their pen. I saw Maddie lie on the sofa once but she's never done it again! I thought about buying a bed of some sort but I suspect they will not use it, use it as a litter tray or try to eat it! Or all of those! :lol:

Scamp has a cardboard box he sleeps in during the day, and naps on top of in the evenings :)

He likes the grass/sisal mats to nap on too but he eats them too so they don't last very long :lol:

In the living room they have a dog bed, a blanket and a mat specifically for them to lay on, which they do mainly, but they'll also lay on the rugs too :)
In the bedroom they lay on their mat/blanket or just the carpet next to the bed.
I think they come up on the bed during the night as when I wake up I feel them jump off the bed :lol:

Ginge sleeps in his cardboard box

Like so...

I never seem to catch Charlie sleeping but I think he will happily plonk his bum down and sleep anywhere

My only sleeping picture, on my bed

On his rug

On my rug in the middle of the front room

Maybe he likes rugs actually!!

Ginge is gorgeous :love: I have trouble resisting toes like that I just want to tickle them :oops:

Fergie has beds and hay and blankets and boxes in his house/enclosure/run... but he sleeps on the floor in a corner, just on a waterproof blanket. He decided beds and cushions were for weeing on not for sleeping in so he just has them to throw about now.
But the best place in the world for sleep is on my bed (and I've moved the pillows as they were also a toilet :lol:)

My three always settle down to sleep on a towel I have laid down on the carpet. They always sleep in the same place at night, I have no idea why. :lol: Generally when one of them lays down elsewhere on a night, there's something wrong.

During the day, however, they sleep under my bed.

They are very strict with their routine. :lol:

Mabel sleeps anywhere and everywhere. She has a few favourite places - a particular chair arm, under the dinning room table or lounge coffee table and on the top floor of her cardboard castle. Arthur's only been with us since Sunday but so far he's showing preference for the little ikea bed which is really cute.:love:

Couldn't resist sharing. I'm sure soon I'll walk in to find them both snuggled on there the ways things are going. :D

Back