• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mmmmmm raspberry and strawberry leaves

Tracy

Warren Veteran
The Flower Girls :love:

From left to right....Daisy, Pansy & Poppy

Flowers%2520and%2520strawberry%2520leaves%252001.jpg

Flowers%2520and%2520strawberry%2520leaves%252002.jpg

All gone :(

Flowers%2520and%2520strawberry%2520leaves%252003.jpg

Matchy buns :love:
Were they from the same litter?

Yes, they are sisters and have always been together. They are 6 years old next month. They were 3 months old when they were handed in at Kirkby rescue, their mother was already pregnant again. :( They then spent 2 years in rescue, probably because not everyone is looking to take on a trio. Celia wouldn't split them, they had to go as a trio. At the rescue they became affectionately known as the 'ASBO three' as they were VERY destructive. They ate holes in several hutches. :shock: I adopted them a few months after I started volunteering at the rescue. They've been with me for 4 years now. :love: I think their destructive behaviour was down to boredom, they just needed more space and stimulation and plenty of chew sticks and toys to keep their teeth busy.

Back