• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little boy is getting better :)

dominoid

Warren Scout
Cloud had a post op checkup today after his operation to fix a broken leg on Saturday. The vets says he's doing really well and he's impressed how quickly he's back to being bright eyed and mischievous again, even with a giant splint and cast on :)

Tifa has been a darling too while he's been ill, won't leave his side. I even found her cleaning his bum for him yesterday so she must really love him!

My wounded little soldier:
mu3ugudu.jpg

And his beautiful nurse maid having a clean:
mujy9y7y.jpg

Oh bless him!
Glad hes having a speedy recovery and hope he carrys on to heal great!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Aww bless, that is a giant cast! Does he get around okay? He does look very relaxed about it there :D

Aww poor Cloud, I am glad to hear he is getting better though. His nursemaid is very pretty, I bet that helps him to feel better. Has she a good bedside manner too ;)

Aww bless, that is a giant cast! Does he get around okay? He does look very relaxed about it there :D

Remarkably well. He has to sort of pull it along so he's a little slower but he's doing great and we're really proud of him :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Aww poor Cloud, I am glad to hear he is getting better though. His nursemaid is very pretty, I bet that helps him to feel better. Has she a good bedside manner too ;)

Sort of, but she still steals food from his mouth and I haven't seen too many nurses do that!

Gah. Little munchkin got his cast off tonight :( another night without him then.

Back