• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scamp

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
I thought as I'm making you all talk bunny, I should provide some bunny photos :D

The cute shot:

IMG_3739b_zps50df2ee5.jpg

The OMG would you stop with the photos shot:

IMG_3743b_zps258bc5f0.jpg

Cheek rubs for him:

IMG_3400b_zps2645ae45.jpg

Whiskery kissed for me:

IMG_3399b_zps34c1ae12.jpg

Would you believe it, he turns seven in a couple of days!

Is it really 7! I can't believe its that long since I got to cuddle him as a baby. I wonder what the age is for the oldest pure wildy bunny?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Is it really 7! I can't believe its that long since I got to cuddle him as a baby. I wonder what the age is for the oldest pure wildy bunny?

I know, I keep recounting but it's definitely seven. He's not showing any signs of slowing down yet, he was in a crazy mood yesterday evening going up and over the back of the sofas and bouncing his way to the top of the fishtanks in between haring up and down the room at top speed. He had two playtimes because he started rattling the baby gate after his dinner to be let out again.

Im Loving Wabbit Wednesday! I have never seen your Bunny! Hes such a cutie! Need more baby pics too :wave:

He is lovely. Ye must have an extra special bond given the history :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Back