• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit, Happy 4th Gotcha Day ****** boo bunny wabbit

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
4 years eh big man?

Been a fun ride so far!

You came home to us on easter Monday 4yrs ago, sorry this is a bit late, it's been tough here.

Took this of you earlier, sorry it was only on my iPhone, so the qualities not great, but goes to show you are still gorgeous, still my funny little bunny.

Can't believe you've come so far. You suffered a great loss at Christmas, Ginger's time came, she'd fought so damned hard, but her body couldn't fight any more mate, so now its just the 4 of us.

I'm going to start looking for a new friend, well I already have mate. She won't be Ginger, but she'll be a friend, I promise.

You were such a tiny bunny when you came home from the garden centre that day. In your 4ft hutch you lived in our living room. We let you out for a quick run occasionally, but we knew it wasn't enough, everything changed when I found RU! Apt time to write your gotcha day thread eh?

You've given me kisses since the day you got home... (video, clicky)

And we'll finish with my two favourite photos of you;

Here's to many more! :love:

Awww he hs been such a brave strong bunny hasn't he gorgeous boy. So nice to see you back and posting too Graham :D

Is his fluff as soft as it looks - he's so fuzzy, that last photo is stunning :love:

Thanks guys :)

Awww he hs been such a brave strong bunny hasn't he gorgeous boy. So nice to see you back and posting too Graham :D

Thanks, i'm around most days, just don't have a lot to say and end up staring at bunny pictures :lol: Oh the irony!

Is his fluff as soft as it looks - he's so fuzzy, that last photo is stunning :love:

Yes, it really is, its like a silky soft smoothness :love:

Happy Gotcha Day Biccy! :love: What a handsome chap! (I'm not a bit biased.) ;)
Love those early shots, Gray. Haven't seen them before. Gosh he was so light in color. Mimzy has darkened very similarly over the years.
I often call him "M'sieu Le Funny Bunny" so I got a chuckle that Biccy is your funny bunny too. :love:

Back