• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet shop bunny x...now with photos

Panjanda

Alpha Buck
Ok I did a bad thing yesterday and went to P@H for my dog food, made the mistake of looking at the rabbits which I never do for obvious reasons .....
This little White rabbit caught my eye and followed me through the glass,then stood on her back legs to get to me. All the other bunnies ran away.
Now I'm not a big White rabbit fan, not keen on the red eyes, but she just got to me somehow, I made the mistake of leaning in the pen and she stood on her back legs and licked my hand like mad :love:
That was it deal done and home she came with me.......I know I know what your all shouting but hear the story out xx

So she is the sweetest thing who pick me as her owner I now I know why, woke up this morning and she has sticky front paws and sneezing :cry: not good and to be expected from a pet shop bunny which is why I don't buy from pet shops, so off to the vets we go and antibiotics prescribed .
Phoned P@H to inform them and they have paid the vet bill !!

So I now have a little bunny called Winter xx

Last edited:
Awwww!!! Just be careful to keep her away from your other buns.

I know it's heart wrenching seeing bunnies in P@H. I don't think you did a bad thing in the circumstances. I hope she's ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious since you keep adding to your bunny family where do you keep them all? You must have housing on stand by everywhere! :lol:

Awwww!!! Just be careful to keep her away from your other buns.

I know it's heart wrenching seeing bunnies in P@H. I don't think you did a bad thing in the circumstances. I hope she's ok.

Don't worry she is inside in the indoor cage till better xx

Just curious since you keep adding to your bunny family where do you keep them all? You must have housing on stand by everywhere! :lol:

:lol:
I have a shed split in two for two bunnies and three outside hutches with runs plus a spare indoor hutch also a large garden for running around xxx

Awww bless, you definitely did the right thing there and yes definitely want piccies!!

Ok I did a bad thing yesterday and went to P@H for my dog food, made the mistake of looking at the rabbits which I never do for obvious reasons .....
This little White rabbit caught my eye and followed me through the glass,then stood on her back legs to get to me. All the other bunnies ran away.
Now I'm not a big White rabbit fan, not keen on the red eyes, but she just got to me somehow, I made the mistake of leaning in the pen and she stood on her back legs and licked my hand like mad :love:
That was it deal done and home she came with me.......I know I know what your all shouting but hear the story out xx

So she is the sweetest thing who pick me as her owner I now I know why, woke up this morning and she has sticky front paws and sneezing :cry: not good and to be expected from a pet shop bunny which is why I don't buy from pet shops, so off to the vets we go and antibiotics prescribed .
Phoned P@H to inform them and they have paid the vet bill !!

So I now have a little bunny called Winter xx

Oh thats funny ive recently bought a p@h bunny with the snuffles,what is wrong with these people(p@h), hope Winter gets better soon :)

What a lucky little pet shop bunny, she sounds gorgeous! :)

Would love to see a photo, I love REW bunnies.
Here she is x

3AC61B23-3850-4E91-A173-637985ABA3C1.jpg

88A54B15-83F2-4484-8976-906BBCC45524.jpg

Oh thats funny ive recently bought a p@h bunny with the snuffles,what is wrong with these people(p@h), hope Winter gets better soon :)

You should get your bunny checked as it can quickly turn to pneumonia, and P@ H paid my vet bill which is a help.

So love this girl so much,she is the sweetest little girl ever.....:love:
She takes her antibiotics so well and can't get enough of them ,then she kisses my hand to say thank you.
The vet said her chest was clear but was giving antibiotics as a precaution as Winter had been sneezing and it could quickly turn nasty in one so young.
She had a bit of discharge from her nose but I am praying we have caught this in time as I have never met such a loving rabbit :love:

She is in the house and I haven't handled my other rabbits that are outside in the shed just to be on the safe side for now.

In herself she is eating and going to the toilet ok and is full of beans :love:

Please send good vibes for this little girl xxxx

Awwwwww

I like you, I'm not normally a REW fan, but she's got a very engaging face and look about her - total cutie!
Hope she's feeling better soon

She is a lucky girl to have a home with you where she is getting the treatment she needs. I hope the antibiotics get the infection under control.

Winter is a lovely name and really suits your pretty little girl. :love:

I used to not be a white bunny person either until the finding two that Mimzy was abandoned with. We were never able to catch them and it has always made me feel bad. :(

Winter is lovely! :D Many vibes coming her way for a quick and complete recovery! xxxx

Back