• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I said I didn't want my photo taken!

Roly Poly

Warren Veteran
Apparently Rolo doesn't care whether it's Wabbit Wednesday or not - he was not in the mood to be photographed!

I will try and get a better one later :lol:

That's a bun with a grump on!!

Come on Rolo!! Maybe he's missing GC.... (Joke!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He looks grumpy yet sweet :love:

This is how bella looked this morning when I was five minuites late with her pellets :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Mine play this game a lot. Seeing the camera is like a signal to stop doing anything interesting, put your head down and put yourself in an unflattering position.

I still think Rolo looks pretty cute, buns look so characterful when they're being grumpy.

Rolo PM'd me to say that he actually wanted to start a thread in General Chat to ask for advice about training his human, but some numpty has gone and locked General Chat :roll:

Honestly, what is a Bunny supposed to do now !!

Oh dear, he doesn't look impressed. :lol::love: Still very cute though. :love:

I managed to get some of my bunnies to pose for a Wabbit Wednesday photo, but others completely refused to co-operate. :roll:

Rolo PM'd me to say that he actually wanted to start a thread in General Chat to ask for advice about training his human, but some numpty has gone and locked General Chat :roll:

So that's what he was up to earlier :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wound up missing Wabbit Wednesday due to it being too early in the a.m. for me. :( But I'm loving all the pix I'm seeing from everybun else...grumpy or not. :D

Hello Mr. Rolo. You are a sweet character even with your smile upside down. ;)

Back