• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies love hay....Gus is no exception...*edit* and Boo too!

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
I used to get baled hay from a farm shop but recently have got a few bales from Dust free hay company to see if it helps Albert's sneezing...it didn't, but Gus is certainly a fan! Gus is getting an old boy now at 7.5yrs but still jumps around like a young bunny when fresh hay is around :)

GusinHay_zpsce9f1469.jpg

Last edited:
It's tough finding the best bit :lol:

Sometimes I offer Scamp bits by hand and he'll be fussy over which he wants - they must have amazing noses to be able to pick out individual strands that will taste best.

gus is lovely :love:

Bummer that the hay didn't help Albert's sneezing but on the upside you aren't stuck buying expensive hay now!

Awww, lovely Gus :love: Any photos of him and Boo together (have you entered Boo into the smallest bunny thread??)

I'd completely forgotten about Dust Free Hay - it's funny how these things are cyclical isn't it, I used to use SPH supplies for Oxbow, then moved onto Dust Free Hay, then H4P and now I'm onto baled hay :lol:

I was just thinking the same about Dust Free Hay! :D

Lovely to see Gus enjoying himself. :love:

Awww, lovely Gus :love: Any photos of him and Boo together (have you entered Boo into the smallest bunny thread??)

lol:

Well if you insist ;) and yes Boo is mentioned in the smallest bunny thread, so here Boo and Gus
zeje5apu.jpg

evybyhaz.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovely photos. My Spenser isn't as good a hay eater as I would like. His favourite is Oxbow orchard grass.

Fran :wave::wave: How's Maxy and the ladies?? Pics please!!

:wave: Sorry not had much time lately with starting work a month ago and the start of wedding planning! Max and his girls are good :D Will try and get some pics soon. He and Biscuit had dentals last week but otherwise all good.

Back