• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flopsy flop again

Oh dear :love: I just love these two! :)
Although I agree, if I saw mine passed out like that I'd probably be right alongside in the same pose. :shock:

Mimzy can't flop anymore. :( It used to be so cute because he'd twist himself down to the floor and then after a little while he'd find something to kick his back feet up on...all he'd need is the t.v. remote and he'd be set! :lol:

Oh dear :love: I just love these two! :)
Although I agree, if I saw mine passed out like that I'd probably be right alongside in the same pose. :shock:

Mimzy can't flop anymore. :( It used to be so cute because he'd twist himself down to the floor and then after a little while he'd find something to kick his back feet up on...all he'd need is the t.v. remote and he'd be set! :lol:

:lol: Mimzy sounds like a right little character bless him. Luckily Flopsy's head tilt comes back less now. It used to show if he felt poorly.

Maybe it's all the relaxing flops that he does keeping him chilled out :lol: xx

Back