• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Medium-sized RU bunnies

Hesperus

Warren Veteran
Are your bunnies jealous because they can't be shown off in either the small or large bunny threads? Well, here's the place for you!

Here's Ludo, he's 1.9kg:

:lol::lol: oops sorry other bunnies. Here's my 3kg Slipper:
bevy9u4u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're Stephen and Ellie...

IMG_20140423_111302_zps7yornkph.jpg

Stephen weighs 2kg exactly and since Ellie has recovered fully from her jaw abscess she has gained 800g and grown to a nice chunky 3.2kg.

When they're all in tip top shape, all of mine are medium sized bunnies I'd say :) Weighing from about 1.6-3kg. Cupcake is poorly at the moment though so weighs a dinky 1.2kg, tiny for a dwarf lop :( They can all be seen in my sig x

When they're all in tip top shape, all of mine are medium sized bunnies I'd say :) Weighing from about 1.6-3kg. Cupcake is poorly at the moment though so weighs a dinky 1.2kg, tiny for a dwarf lop :( They can all be seen in my sig x

i watched a couple of your videos on youtube last night...absolutely love your buns!

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Nena is about 2.4/2.5kg!

And Tapla is about 2.7/2.8kg :D Rubbish picture of her but it makes me laugh :lol:

I am loving all 3 of these threads. Maybe it's because I have a love of all kinds of bunny pics :lol:

Aw I don't think I've seen Ludo before, he's gorgeous :love:

Here's Millie and Maddie who were 1.8kg when last weighed but I have a feeling they may have just hit 2kg. Sorry the photo is a bit rubbish, I took it on my mobile last night because they were lay down the same :lol:

20140422_214946-1_zpsf77bb5f9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Aw I don't think I've seen Ludo before, he's gorgeous :love:

Here's Millie and Maddie who were 1.8kg when last weighed but I have a feeling they may have just hit 2kg. Sorry the photo is a bit rubbish, I took it on my mobile last night because they were lay down the same :lol:

20140422_214946-1_zpsf77bb5f9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Are you sure they are not the same bunny?!? They are gorgeous. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 2 are both medium sized buns. Although I'm not sure what they weigh now, at their last vet check Charlie weighed 2.3kg and Lola weighed 2.1. I expect they are around 2.5kg :)
Lola :love:
20140323_142124_zpsqofgxtvw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Charlie (in his favourite position :lol: ) :love:
20140323_135203_zpsjfsgpkk6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And last but certainly not least, my bridge bun Joey weighed 2.1kg :love::love::love:
20130826_173037_zpscasnsq9m.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Julie is considered a large breed but is definitely medium next to a giant.

here is a picture of her back in the day when she was younger. She is very elderly and disabled now.

Back