• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Someone's excited to be going on holiday..

tashp90

Warren Veteran
"Can I travels in dis bag wif my foods and stuffs?"
hu3amy5e.jpg

Or perhaps she just wants the pellets :lol:

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

:lol: Cute. She probably will be happy to travel in that bag with the pellets. :lol:

I'm sure she would. I'll be the bearer of bad news tomorrow afternoon when she's in the carrier, and the pellets are zipped away in the bag ;)

She's a rascal for getting into bags/sacks. She helps herself to hay when I'm cleaning their litter trays etc, she helps herself to veggies when I'm putting the shopping away, and she actually got into that bag of pellets eventually!!
She even climbs on to me if I'm eating, and has tried to climb into crisp packets etc. Nothing quite like helping yourself!!

I'm sure she would. I'll be the bearer of bad news tomorrow afternoon when she's in the carrier, and the pellets are zipped away in the bag ;)

She's a rascal for getting into bags/sacks. She helps herself to hay when I'm cleaning their litter trays etc, she helps herself to veggies when I'm putting the shopping away, and she actually got into that bag of pellets eventually!!
She even climbs on to me if I'm eating, and has tried to climb into crisp packets etc. Nothing quite like helping yourself!!

She sounds like a real foodie like my Julie. Julie use to do the same. She once wedge herself into an oatmeal container that had rolled onto the floor. There were a few crumbs in it. She would climb into the frig to grab veggies and greens.
So where is she going on holiday?

She sounds like a real foodie like my Julie. Julie use to do the same. She once wedge herself into an oatmeal container that had rolled onto the floor. There were a few crumbs in it. She would climb into the frig to grab veggies and greens.
So where is she going on holiday?

Maizie has climbed into the fridge and cupboard a few times :roll:

they are at hoppy holidays with mrs b :)

Guess who is lucky enough to be caring for this gorgeous pair of bunnies?

Erm...........I'll give you a clue.

A bunny lover, a middle aged old trout, and slave to Delilah and Frankie the bunnies and Pirate and Connie the guineas.

Yep.......it's me!!!!! Hard life, but someone has to care for other peoples' furry family.:thumb::lol::love:

Guess who is lucky enough to be caring for this gorgeous pair of bunnies?

Erm...........I'll give you a clue.

A bunny lover, a middle aged old trout, and slave to Delilah and Frankie the bunnies and Pirate and Connie the guineas.

Yep.......it's me!!!!! Hard life, but someone has to care for other peoples' furry family.:thumb::lol::love:

Definitely slave to Delilah, everyone is slave to Delilah..she is an amazing bun!

hope Maizie and Daisy are behaving, they aren't as innocent as they were acting!

She sounds like my Slipper. That rabbit will do anything for food!
She just helps herself, where theres a will, maizie will find a way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Definitely slave to Delilah, everyone is slave to Delilah..she is an amazing bun!

hope Maizie and Daisy are behaving, they aren't as innocent as they were acting!

She just helps herself, where theres a will, maizie will find a way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I have seen Slipper chew a hole in his cage, stick his head through, chew a hole in the bag of pellets and proceed to munch his way through :shock: head in bag, two mouthfuls, withdraw, munch, swallow & repeat. I was stunned for a few minutes then collapsed in fits of laughter then moved the bag. Slipper got extra hay for his dinner that night & no pellets and he was NOT amused!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen Slipper chew a hole in his cage, stick his head through, chew a hole in the bag of pellets and proceed to munch his way through :shock: head in bag, two mouthfuls, withdraw, munch, swallow & repeat. I was stunned for a few minutes then collapsed in fits of laughter then moved the bag. Slipper got extra hay for his dinner that night & no pellets and he was NOT amused!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Oh my gosh!!! Luckily Maizie doesn't quite get to the eating before i stop her :lol:

I've fallen in love with these little angels!!!!!! They are so sweet, charming, beautiful, funny...........:love::love:

They have settled in really well and as I type, they are having an afternoon nap on top of the bunny crate. They watched another Disney dvd this morning and now sleepy head time.

Sssssssssssh everyone. xxxxxxxx

I've fallen in love with these little angels!!!!!! They are so sweet, charming, beautiful, funny...........:love::love:

They have settled in really well and as I type, they are having an afternoon nap on top of the bunny crate. They watched another Disney dvd this morning and now sleepy head time.

Aww im glad they're settling in, and obviously loving their little holiday :D

They do love a good Disney film, and i knew they would be on top of the crate :D

Glad they are bringing you as much happiness as they bring me :) xx

Nevermind Mill and Mad coming to stay with you Mrs B can I come instead? Haven't watched a good Disney film or had an afternoon nap in ages! :lol:

Back