• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pls meet hazel

Toffee pops

Alpha Buck
This is my new bun Hazel,she was in the pets at home adoption center,she had been there 18 months obviously old stock and normally I wouldn't even consider it but I noticed she was sneezing and I thought shes got no chance of a decent life so she came home with me.
shes been to my vets for some septrin so hopefully will be better soon,she had been in such a tiny space all her life she didn't even know how to jump, it was so sad but she sure knows now:)
I got 2 binkys on slo mo film so hopefully this will work lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA_cYG83b6Y&feature=youtu.be

007003_zpsd2fad9fd.png
[/URL][/IMG]
007001_zps5628c163.png
[/URL][/IMG]
hazel088_zpsa42a8b2d.png
[/URL][/IMG]

She us too cute and looks very happy in the pics. I couldn't watch the video though. It saud that it us private.
She us one lucky bunny that you came long to rescue her.

Aw she looks similar to my Heidi with a similar story and name too :lol: She too was in PAH adoption for months and I could only resist for so long, every time I went in and saw she was still there it broke my heart but I don't regret getting her for a second, she was very nervous aggressive and I dread to think what would have happened to her if I hadn't taken her - even the staff couldn't believe I wanted her :shock: :cry: Not many people would have given her a chance but I'm glad I did as she's now a lovely rabbit - still a bit nervous and hates to be picked up but she's come so far :love: Hazel is very lucky and she's gorgeous too btw :love:

Aw she looks similar to my Heidi with a similar story and name too :lol: She too was in PAH adoption for months and I could only resist for so long, every time I went in and saw she was still there it broke my heart but I don't regret getting her for a second, she was very nervous aggressive and I dread to think what would have happened to her if I hadn't taken her - even the staff couldn't believe I wanted her :shock: :cry: Not many people would have given her a chance but I'm glad I did as she's now a lovely rabbit - still a bit nervous and hates to be picked up but she's come so far :love: Hazel is very lucky and she's gorgeous too btw :love:

Thankyou for your kind words Summer&Skye,i dont like to encourage p@h breeding animals but i couldnt stop thinking about her and how she was going to suffer if her snuffles were not sorted,considering her past shes come so far in 4 weeks,it really was a wonderful thing watching her do her first binky,at first she could only do head binkys but now shes got the hang of it :love::D

Oh my goodness, what an exquisite harlequin! :love: She is gorgeous!
I'm surprised she was there so long too. A bunny like that would've been snapped up here in a thrice.

How wonderful for you both. :) I'm going to beg more photos, please! :love:

Oh my goodness, what an exquisite harlequin! :love: She is gorgeous!
I'm surprised she was there so long too. A bunny like that would've been snapped up here in a thrice.

How wonderful for you both. :) I'm going to beg more photos, please! :love:

Ok no problem i will upload some when i get home tonight,she really is turning out to be a very bold and brave girl,why she was there so long i really dont know maybe the sneezing put people off,well it didnt put me off :love::D

Wow what a spectacular binky and well done for rescuing this young lady. You must have a big heart.

Looking forward to getting more updates on how Hazel is doing xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

The photos are beautiful (just going to watch the video now :D)

There's something about the quality of the photo where she's standing up which makes it look like a painting or vintage? It adds to the beauty, and would make a lovely print :D

:love: wow those binkies are fabulous and she looks so happy and gorgeous :love:

I have a bunny hole in the garden same as yours and usually have a bunny bum in it too :lol:

Back