• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The smallest RU bunny

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
Ok, so I did the largest bunny on RU, which I think Hector won. So now we have the smallest RU bunny! I have to exclude the baby bunnies (although we naturally want to see lots of pictures of those too!:love::love::love:) as otherwise nobunny would stand a chance.

My three mini lion lops & mini lop must be a contender at just over 1kg at their last weigh in:

I think our stevie must be one of the smallest. Not sure what he weighs now but he is so tiny. He is 2.5 years old

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

I don't have an even remotely teeny bunny but I need to sub for the pics - one day I will have one! There was a gorgeous BEW nethie at the RSPCA recently, if I hadn't just got Mack I think I'd have had had no choice but to adopt her!

My Dexy would have been a serious contender for this if he were still here with me :cry: He was incredibly tiny, even at 7 months old when he died so I guess technically an adult & fully grown, he was still only guinea pig sized and could fit in the palm of my hand.

You'll have seen them all before; I only have 13 pictures of him, but here's my baby once again:

Well Doughnut was 1kg but she has put on weight and is now 1.2kg

2013-10-17203856_zpsb4dc9b48.jpg

My Dexy would have been a serious contender for this if he were still here with me :cry: He was incredibly tiny, even at 7 months old when he died so I guess technically an adult & fully grown, he was still only guinea pig sized and could fit in the palm of my hand.

You'll have seen them all before; I only have 13 pictures of him, but here's my baby once again:

OMG!!! She was gorgeous!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2u4era8e.jpg

They're small, but at 14 weeks they're still.babies so I guess they don't really get to compete :lol:

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Well Doughnut was 1kg but she has put on weight and is now 1.2kg

2013-10-17203856_zpsb4dc9b48.jpg

Hiya gorgeous girlie. :D:D

I know clovers not the smallest. 1.3 at her last weigh in but I think she's teenie because my Poppy's so big!!

This shows how small she is because I am by no means the smallest of people ;)

This is my little Alice!

At the moment I think she iI between 800-900g, as you can see she doesn't like being weighed much! In this picture she is 743g but it's from when she was poorly :(

This is my little Alice!

At the moment I think she iI between 800-900g, as you can see she doesn't like being weighed much! In this picture she is 743g but it's from when she was poorly :(

Awww how sweet is she - attitude and everything :love::love::love: :D

Aww bless him xxxx So sorry you lost him so young xxx

This is my little Alice!

Squee!!! :love::love::love:

My smallest is 1.5kg, so not huge but nowhere near as small as these little bunnies. :love::love::love:

This is my little Alice!

Awww gorgeous :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if Tiny Tim can enter as he isn't actually my bun he is an RSPCA bun but he is a polish and I think he would look great with Alice!

8946449492_7f4a076250_z.jpg

Back